Indulge in the perfect facilities and take advantage of the warm hospitality at one of Mallorca's finest little hotels
Fornalutx Petit Hotel is a rather special place to stay
Fornalutx Petit Hotel

Village location

Breakfast included

Available all year

Pool

Heating & air-conditioning

Beach 8km (approx)

Shops 25m (approx)

Restaurants 25m (approx)

A car is useful, but not essential
Fornalutx Petit Hotel
Fornalutx village, Mallorca.

This lovely hotel in the heart of the exceptionally pretty little village of Fornalutx provides it’s guests with wonderful comfort, friendly Mallorquin hospitality and terrific views.

An amazing building in an equally amazing Mallorcan village.

In former years, the Fornalutx Petit Hotel has been both a convent and indeed the village school. With its transformation into the delightfully luxurious little hotel it is today however, this small mountain village in Mallorca’s Sierra de Tramuntana has gained an asset to be proud of.

All guest rooms have en-suite facilities and all modern comforts. There are two suites, one of which (Sa Capelleta) was the former chapel of the convent.

The undeniably attractive location of the Fornalutx Petit does nothing but add to an already exquisite accommodation. From the patio and garden, there are breathtaking views over the green mountain slopes which surround the village.

Outside, you’ll also find a jacuzzi and an infinity pool - Perfect for those long warm summer days. Having said that, as the hotel is centrally heated, it is also an excellent choice for a great break whatever the time of year.

Both the hotel and the village in which it is to be found are so utterly attractive that words alone cannot convey the beauty which only experience can lead one to properly appreciate.

Fornalutx Petit Hotel is one of those special places one will never forget and always hope to return to again and again.

To put it another way - This is somewhere seriously good!
Direct accommodation prices 2010
Prices are in Euros per room per night, including breakfast & VAT @ 7%.
Find out more about 2mallorca prices
Single
Currently being updated
Double for use as single
Currently being updated
Double
Currently being updated
Double with terrace
Currently being updated
Junior suite
Currently being updated
Suite - Sa Capeleta
Currently being updated
Extra beds & cots
Currently being updated
Deposit & cancellation info
A deposit of 25% (payable by credit card) is required to confirm your reservation.

Should you cancel a confirmed reservation at least 30 days prior to your arrival date, then the deposit is refunded. 29 days to 20 days notice, 10% of the total is charged. 19 days to 8 days notice, 15% of the total is charged. 7 days or less notice, 25% of the total is charged.  Cancellations by force majeure are excluded.

The old chapel has been transformed into a wonderfully interesting suite
The infinity pool makes those warm sunny days even more pleasurable
Delightful, in every imaginable way